Terms and Conditions
Strict Anti-Spam Policy
All web addresses are automatically filtered through various spam and malware scanners. We reserve the right to disable any URL that we suspect is being used for spamming/illegal purposes... ban the user and report to ISP involved. The following types of links and use of our services is prohibited and may be considered abuse:
• Domains listed in the URI Block Lists such as (URIBL) (SURBL) or (SPAMHAUS).
• Sites blacklisted in Google Safe Browsing or with other phish/malware tracing methods.
• Links containing URL shortening domains (chaining of redirects or anonymizers).
• Links to criminal content such as "counterfeit pages," "phishing pages."
• Links to material containing viruses, adware, spyware, or other malicious code.
• Links that infringe a copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret.
• Use in unsolicited or unauthorized email or SMS text messages.
• Comment or advertising spam posted on blogs, forums, IM, social networks, etc.
• Hacking/cracking, pornography, drug, alcohol or tobacco-related, weapon-related.
• Unlawful, fraudulent, violent, harassing, obscene or otherwise objectionable material.
The following may be considered abuse: the use of bots, programs, software or any automated tools to submit URLs or retrieve links. Examples are php generated affiliate URLs, autosurf or "pay-to-surf" programs. This is a humans only site. Spoofing of data, opening multiple accounts, or use of this web site in any manner that could disrupt or overburden is not tolerated. Abuse may result in blockage and removal of all associated content.
URL shortening is a tool for managing web addresses. Users can make simplified addresses that essentially become links to other web pages. A link to, does not indicate Clikka.net's endorsement of or affiliation with that website. A redirect or link is simply a shortcut. Linking is not the same as hosting a website. No website material such as data or files (except for the Clikka.net site files) are ever stored or hosted on our servers. Clikka.net is not responsible for the content of external sites or resources that are redirected by our service. As a user of our service if you make a link, you are responsible for what you do with it!
No artwork, graphics or written content may be copied or reproduced from this site without our prior permission.
Tiny is a free service, supported by Ad revenue and donations. It is provided without warranty of any kind. There are no guarantees that it will be available at any given time, and no guarantees that the site or service will not be subject to interruptions. All direct or indirect risk related to use of this site is borne entirely by you, the user.
Clikka.net only provides the technology to shorten web addresses. A short URL by itself holds no content. It simply forwards the browser on to an external web page. Short URLs are links to other websites... all created and shared by users of our service. Clikka.net is not the source of any content or the sharing. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy of external websites or user-generated content. Clikka.net does not send promotional emails, text messages, or newsletters of any kind - so there is nothing to unsubscribe. If you received spam containing the Clikka.net domain, regretfully it was the work of abusers! Such as email spammers or phishing attempts involving a Clikka.net link. Please send us the link you received so that abuse of our service can be investigated.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information on how the Service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Clikka.net uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues